We want you to get the most out of your Old Pine Candle! Please follow the burning tips below:
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting, every time. This will help prevent soot and smoke (aaaah clean burn).
- We recommend creating a "burn pool", the first time you burn your candle. To do this, let the wax melt completely to the edges of the container. This will prevent tunneling or uneven wax melt.
- Don't drown your wick! Don't burn for more than 4hrs at a time.
- If soot build up is evident (avoided by trimming your wick), feel free to clean it with a damp cloth.
- Do not handle the candle while lit. (This one is for our brother, Mark!)
- Never leave the candle unattended.
- Burn on a level surface and keep it away from flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.